Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cassandra Clare: The Mortal Instrument Series

Happy New Year!  Please allow me to introduce you to my newest addiction, +The Mortal Instruments by +Cassandra Clare.  In this order:

City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels
City of Lost Souls
City of Heavenly Fire (to be released)
Clockwork Angel

The Infernal Devices (Prequel Series to Mortal Instrument Series)
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess (to be released)

The Dark Artifices (Companion Series to Mortal Instrument Series) (to be released in 2015) ugh.

The Mortal Instrument Official Site, click here, and then prepare to do not much else until you've devoured every word in this fantastic series!  I will write more later but trust me when I tell you, this is the next Harry Potter/Twilight/Gray Series; mark my words with that ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment