Tuesday, July 2, 2013

3000 calories a week

I'm working out so hard and I am already seeing significant results.  True I'm eating 3,000 calories a week (MAYBE) but it works in conjunction with 3 a day work outs.  Steamed broccoli, boiled eggs, plain lean roast beef, baked boneless, skinless chicken breast with just  a pinch of garlic salt and I am thinking about adding in bacon and pork chops possibly.  No bad carbs, no sugar, no sodium no 7-Up, and all the sacrifice is clearly working.  I am really developing into a better version of me, I am really proud of my hard work and dedication and I knew at the beginning of this year that I would change things so drastically I would be practically unrecognizable. I've also decided to go to the salon and have my hair colored a golden wheat color, that I think will flatter my darker complexion.  Like the pictures below since both of them have naturally dark hair like myself.   I think since my hair will be considerably longer in 6 months I think it'll look beautiful.


I'll be 40 in May next year, I'm going to be in a different time zone, a better place, with people I love and respect and care for more than words; and I am laying the groundwork for some pretty terrific friendships with some new people in the area and networking my butt off!  I never put off until tomorrow what I can accomplish today, because if I don't strive for greatness and satisfaction for my household no one else will because lol; it's just me and the cats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment