Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sleep in Saturday..I hope.

That's the plan at any rate.  Going into day four of school I can honestly say that I am loving it!  Every day is something new so it won't get stale or monotonous.  My instructor Chef Kester is hands down my favorite teacher; not that the others aren't phenomenal but he treats us all like equals, and engages us in these amazing dialogs that are meaningful and thought provoking.  Too bad he isn't going to be our math teacher.  I knew I would love this school and this course, but then I get put in a class with five other people and realize, we're not a class, we are a team and I can already sense we will be a terrific one at that!  We all bring something unique and special to the table and I really believe the sky's the limit for us.  We keep joking that we hope our small group stays together and that no one drops out and we've promised to support each other in class and if someone has car trouble to make sure they get to class, sounds like the makings of a good team to me.  For six strangers to get together and gel so quickly and to genuinely care about the others success in this endeavor, says a lot about what this school inspires in it's students.

After last night I think I am officially a vegetarian; but more on that later!

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment