Friday, July 11, 2014

It was worth it.. by Samara Sant

There were moments, lots of them of pure and utter bliss.
Care to taste my salty tear streaked lips?
I laughed with abandon and held nothing back
I was open and real and every moment was organic
my heart was overflowing
from a bottomless well of love and adoration
pure and unadulterated heat and passion
savored every moment as I knew it was possibly fleeting
people would visit Heaven if even a moment just to experience it for a moment, to know it was real.
that was me; to feel it for once, to find out it wasn't a myth after all, that is what I take with me.
taste the salt on my lips
my heart; it's in so many pieces now
like a fine sparkling stardust in a midnight sky
scattered to the Heavens
when I look up into the night sky I'll remember that once I visited Heaven, even if it was just a season pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment