Thursday, June 26, 2014

Letters

I received my official school letter to remind me of orientation next Thursday morning and they're serving us breakfast from 8-9 and then a tour and we get our chef knives, our chef coats, hats, and shoes they measured us for when we enrolled initially, and a new iPad with our books pre-loaded on it.  I am so excited you guys, I haven't stepped foot in a classroom since 1992 and very little time even then.  Here was my thinking:

Santa Cruz or class?

Duh!  As if!  No Contest BEACH!!

As I walked across the stage at my graduation I shook my head and thought, "how on Earth did I pull this off"?  This time things will be different, I will treasure my time in class and really make the most of this opportunity because I know how fortunate I am to be pursuing my dream and learning more about my passion; and that is priceless.

Have you been to a drive-in lately? I think that is going to be on my agenda this weekend; it's been a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment