Monday, September 23, 2013

Riddick

I was finally able to go and watch Riddick one of my favorite movie franchises of all time and it was really a good movie. I got to hang out with a friend I hadn't seen in forever and we had a really good time. I had a little too much fun at Victoria's s
Secret yesterday but I've been working really hard and felt like I deserved a little treat.  I volunteered for some extra shifts this week at BBW and hope to transfer this weekend to Woodland.

One thing I realized this weekend is; life is what happens when you're busy making plans so I've decided to take each day as it comes and not try to plan every last second of my life.

Spontaneity can be a very good thing.

Most importantly I learned that McNellie's makes an amazing Swiss and bacon char burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment