Monday, September 23, 2013

Self evident

I know that I am honest; be it good, bad or indifferent.
I know I can be trusted with money, secrets and hearts.
I know I don't hurt others intentionally, and if I do accidentally I ask for, and hope for a chance to correct it once I realize there is an issue.
I know I don't speak hurtful words on purpose to inflict pain or cause anger but sometimes when I feel the need to defend myself I do get a bit..hot and like any person can lash out without thought.
I know I like to talk things out and not shut down, I want to resolve conflict when and where I can in my personal relationships.
I don't like drama and want to make someone who is upset laugh or smile, with me or at me I don't mind.
I know I come from a good and loving place in actions and deeds and anyone in my life that has known me for a day or more will tell you I am basically a decent, hard working, tender woman who is loyal and kind that just wants one person to commit to, and spend our lives together making memories.
I don't need someone to pay my bills, or buy me things, or take me places, I just need the time we spend together to be full of love and laughter and really great "lovin".
If we hit a bump I want to be worth it to you to stick around and fix it, not be written off like I never mattered and I'm not worth the time required to smooth it over.
If I make a mistake or say something I ought not, trust and believe I will make amends before the sun sets, because I only want peace between me and the people I truly care for.
I know I won't beg anyone to love or care for me, or for their time or affection, not anymore, not again.
I am not perfect, I have many flaws but some day someone who is patient, will see that in my heart I have all the love and affection in the world to give.
I will make you feel like the only person in the world for me.
I won't make you doubt for a second that I find you desirable and irresistible, that my life is moments between touching you.
You won't worry about me wanting to be with someone else because you'll know, I am only ever EXACTLY where I want to be because I DON'T need you....

I want you, just you, forever.


Still and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment