Friday, February 15, 2013

eBook addiction

My sister from another mister, Ang sent me the BEST Valentine's Day gift ever!  I got an email saying "Your Bestie has sent you an Amazon gift certificate, click here to redeem"!  I had JUST finished book 2 of 4 currently released in my Premonition Series by Amy A. Bartol and was of course going to buy books 3 and 4 at some point this weekend because that is ALL I want to do this weekend, get off my knee and read, but there are some parties I am supposed to attend if I can tear myself away from this addictive series I'll go.  It's just that I sit there on my couch and look out at my stunning view of the city and I have my adult beverage and my book and my cats and I am so relaxed and content that I'm like "why bother when I have everything I need right here"?  Anyway I am looking forward to this weekend and sleeping in because I can actually do that now in my bed that is so comfy I haven't seen 3 a.m. in since I bought it and I am LOVING that!

Happy Friday, and may a good book find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment