Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Amy A. Bartol

I just met the characters Evie and Reed that Amy A. Bartol created less than 24 hours ago, and I am back at work and just bought book two.  I was just telling a coworker that this book is now vying for second place on my favorite books list (after Pride and Prejudice).  I want to scream from the rooftops "Read The Premonition Series"!  There were a couple of typos but none that slow down the read, and if it wasn't for working my shift I'd have finished it in a few hours it was THAT good!  I am 38 3/4, and I was HOOKED on these characters!  No sappy nonsense, just hot, hot, passionate, intense heat.  Like in Pride and Prejudice it's more in what DOESN'T have to happen for there to be passion and desire.  Don't get me wrong there were some steamy scenes but nothing Shades of Gray going on, because the story doesn't NEED it, that's how hot these characters are, excuse my French, but it's a total mind rhymes with duck.  I quite literally clapped my hands with glee and lol'd all day and stayed up late because I just couldn't put this book down, and wth is this book only $2.99?!  This is the next big thing, trust!  Put this on your book club list and SHARE on Facebook, because I NEVER want this series to end!  Amy A. Bartol is a talented and gifted writer; the world she creates and the characters it's all so vivid and lush and inviting, you literally NEVER want it to end.

On to book two!

No comments:

Post a Comment