Saturday, June 4, 2011

Zumba


Jam packed day today, and it doesn't help that I woke up this early with a nightmare.  I have to head to Wal-Mart in a second to go buy a phone for my bedroom because my battery dies on my cordless whenever I talk longer than 5 minutes and nothing is more frustrating than ending a call early because of a dead battery.  Cox is coming between 8-10 this morning to install it, and Autumn and Dakota are coming over to do some work for me "pre-paid" not free labor!  Alecia gets off work at 11 this morning and we are headed to Inola, Ok to meet my Nana at noon at the Round-Up club for the Best/Bynum/Mootry/Spurlock annual family reunion.  I have to be back in Catoosa by 4 to shower and change and be ready to leave for church at 5, where I am meeting up with my peeps, (picture yellow marshmallow ducks) to hang out and catch up on the weeks events, then after church let's out at exactly 7:15 (thank you Willie George for sticking to a schedule) we are all headed to meet up with our non-church friends at 8:15 in Broken Arrow, Ok for the 8:35 showing of X-Men Origins, I think Sabrina and her family might even come into town from Inola, fingers crossed; it's been a minute since I've seen the Queen of Zumba!

Sunday is going to be my day of rest and NOT doing a blessed thing (except maybe tan).  R & R, that's what I need!  If I have time between the install and my personal assistant I need to go to Woodland to get my eyebrows threaded, I will blog about how much fun that is or isn't depending on what happens.

I bought perfume for myself for the first time in a long time yesterday, everyone seems to really like it.  Alright, headed out to shop real quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment