Monday, May 30, 2011

Feelin love...

It's been a minute; but I needed a moment.  So much has changed, I've changed, I've gotten stronger, and I feel like I've overcome some things that needed to be conquered.  So now I am back, stronger than I ever was, ready for anything, In Omnia Paratus.  I cannot remember the last time I felt this happy or empowered or confident in who I am and what I want, and that no one and nothing can or will bring me down, ever again.  I've been through hell and came out the other side, I got this; trust and believe.  My friends and yes even some family have really helped me see things for how they really are, and I've done things lately I never thought I was capable of doing.  I can honestly say I've never been happier, or more secure in life than I am right now, in this place in my life.  I've never smiled so much, never laughed this much, "or this loud" or thought more about Santana and Europa than I have in the last month.  (Inside thing; sorry).

So yeah, life is good.  I rescued another cat, Mr. Darcy, eighteen pounds of pure love and sweetness; and he is adjusting well and Sookie seems to really love the company.  Work is fantastic, the women in my office are funny and intelligent and really kind, loved my birthday present from the office btw. 

I'm 37 as of this past Saturday and I feel I've earned every gray hair on my head.  I had the best birthday to date, actually best birthday weekend; truth be told.  I am spending a lot more time out and about and went to Los Cabos in Jenks yesterday with my friends and walked around the river and went to my arcade and played Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova 2 like I have been wanting to do since last time we went, then we came home and played cards and talked; it was pretty incredible.

So it's back to business as usual, movies and work and going out in Tulsa, and it seems we will be going out on the lake a lot this summer on Michael's boat, and we are even going to camp for a day or two; yikes!  Expect a LONG blog on that one.  I have so much to do still in this life, and time is flying by so fast I cannot believe it,  I've missed writing and I am glad to be back at it.  

I will write more later but for now I am headed to a pool party in Broken Arrow, later people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment