Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beautiful Ones

I worked some over time yesterday and then headed out to Magoos and shot some pool and then we went to Bass Pro to visit my $799.00 recliner with heater/and vibrate, and I watched the fish by the waterfall, and then we went to see the bar aquarium that they have, but they were put up because they have a leak in their tank, and they were repairing in and it should reopen today.  We headed over to Los Cabos from Bass Pro and listened to a great cover band Usual Suspects out on the patio, and then I headed home to crash, and I didn't wake up till late this morning, I really needed the sleep.  Last night I got the best sleep I've had in almost a year, and I woke up SO completely relaxed, and..chipper.  I cannot stop smiling and I am completely destressed.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment