Friday, April 22, 2011

Car batteries oy vei!

Alright so I found out the hard way this morning that car batteries are NOT meant to last more than two or three years at MOST!! Now as you may know I leave early for work because I think if something happens on the way to work, I need time to deal with it so it doesn't cause unnecessary drama, and I am not late to work. So today I get in my car and plug in my iPhone and turn on my iPod app and head to QT to get fuel and I leave my car sort of turned on, enough to listen to my music as I pump gas, well as I am waiting my music goes dead, and I think maybe I was getting a call or something but when I get in my car to leave it won't start!! Ugh! So I had to get a jump, so long story short I now need to go get a car battery and I am getting the BEST money can buy because this past winter I had to get a jump early one morning and it was freezing, so yeah note to self, batteries die.

No comments:

Post a Comment