Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Early to bed, Early to rise!

So I bought Harry Potter Friday and have watched it three times already!  I believe it is the most beautiful movie shot in the franchise yet.  Me and my people are going to decide tomorrow night if we are going to have a Easter feast or not, only because I have been doing SO much work lately in the kitchen and people think I need to slow down and relax, but I am truly happy when my friends are over laughing and playing games and eating my food and helping me cook "yes I let people help" now; slice this, chop that, mix this, stir that, lol.  That TOTALLY counts as delegating!  Even professional chefs have sous chefs right?  Nod to you Wade!  Alright so I laughed while watching this video, $1.48 for gas, I remember when it .98 cents!  A friend said nothing good really came out of the eighties but then he changed his "tune" when I busted out my case for ALL things 80's and he finally had to admit I was right. 

So storms are on the horizon, so sayeth my my trusty NOAA!  As you know I LOVE some precipitation, so bring it on!  I better get in the shower and get ready for work; which is going SO great by the way.  Have an amazing Tuesday, I plan to make today better than yesterday.  I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment