Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Big day tomorrow

I'm headed to Grants Pass, Oregon tomorrow all by my lonesome.  Long drive but I'll stay at a hotel tomorrow night.  I got a ticket for my bestie Tammi to fly up 7/13 to Medford so we can go on our Twilight Movie Location road trip and then we head to Oklahoma 7/15 arriving in Inola 7/17 so I can meet the attorney 7/18 in Claremore at 9, then grab the stuff from storage and head back to Montana the same day.  I won't be hanging around any longer than necessary, don't worry.  I will attempt to post everyday just sharing in summation what I did that day so I don't look back and ask myself what I did for that month.  I'll have a month after I get home before I have to be back at work, so yay!  We are thinking about flying to Vegas since our last trip there consisted of me hanging out in our suite at Caesar's Palace on the phone with the hospital about Nana.  I am hoping to explore the eastern and southern most parts of Montana as well.  Uncle Rick and I are going to tour the 400 miles of Oregon coast and into California's Redwood Forest, so it'll be busy.  Have a good summer dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment