Saturday, March 30, 2013

Without even taking a step

Samara,

I'm going to try and speak the words that my heart wants you to know.  How I depend on you to love me for who I am and believe in me for what I hope to be.  How I feel loved each time you smile or touch my hand and listen when I need someone to understand.  Nobody else can know my thoughts and touch my soul like you can.  Nobody can melt my heart like you do simply by holding my hand.  With a loving glance or a tender kiss you make my cares disappear.  Warm thoughts of you at night surround me with the hopes of always keeping you near.  With the start of each new day I find myself thinking of you.  Just as the Love Letter said "I have fallen in love without taking a step".  With you I'm not afraid to fall because you are there to pick me up.  With you I lead with my heart and not my thoughts.  I forget about all the things that hurt me so much when I hear your voice.  The times we have together are unforgettable and they are always outweigh the negative.  When I'm not with you or unable to hear your voice I feel completely empty inside.  I didn't think I could love like this.  I didn't think I was capable, you have given that back to me and what a great feeling that is.  I love you Samara, you are my heart.

Butter 2005



No comments:

Post a Comment