Monday, March 18, 2013

Jameson's Pub in Broken Arrow

Yesterday some friends and I went to Jameson's Pub to enjoy some adult beverages in celebration of (it's ok to drink on a Sunday on this one day every year when their isn't a game on) holiday.  This club really is a hidden gem in my neighborhood.  Who'd have guessed that in what appears to be a little strip mall bar, opens up into a large Pub much like Baker St. does.  This is my new neighborhood bar; we went for the first time yesterday (St. Patrick's Day) and the place was really jumping.  The mixologists behind the bar make a wicked 7&7 if I must admit!  The only negative I could possibly come up with is the pool cues are in dire need of replacement!  We will be in again soon!  I met some great people this weekend and I very much look forward to all the fun we're going to have in the future if this weekend was any indication of what we are capable of.  I love that my friend J. and K. don't have to be drunk to get out on the dance floor, and that K is as in love with Dave and Buster's as I am, and that we don't take ourselves so serious even though we are serious people.  I truly love my friends more than yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment