Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wrongness..by Samara

Only so much time can pass before every fibre of my being aches for your presence in my home,
in my arms, in my bed.
I cannot focus, I cannot feel the contentment I deserve to feel because you're absent
I exile you from my realm because I cannot bare
the thought of sharing you with her
I want you so much, as much as I want to inhale and exhale day in and day out.
I can't settle for less than the place I believe
I belong in your life and you know where that is
it's what you're capable of providing but you can't now because of your love for her. 
You made your choice and you can't expect me to keep accepting her leftovers
when she's out of town, or being difficult, you wanna call me then,
you wanna text me then too huh 
You're done taking me for granted, trusting and having faith that I will always love you no matter what you say or do, you're right I will.
But you don't get to be around to enjoy it;
that much I have control over.
I can love you and be in love with you
but not give it to you
not express it like I need to
you don't get to enjoy it
to feel that feeling you get when we're going to see each other
or the joy you get from my gestures of love and affection
ah yes my affection
you do enjoy my affections on occasion
you like the kinks in the rope
the inhibition
you can't have it anymore
you can't have me anymore
you can't have my love anymore
no matter that I am overflowing with the abundance of it for you
good thing you don't need or want it anymore huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment