Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Dear Santa

I am pleased to report that my friends had amazing Christmas's with their respective families. I hope that this time next year I have a family of my own to bake for and to wrap presents for and to decorate for, yes Santa that is my Christmas wish! I am going to make a great wife and all my mad crazy kitchen skills will be put to good use. I'm excited to get back to work tomorrow and see all my friends and hear their stories of their Christmas mornings with their kids. I woke up and hit the gym then got all my chores done today and started reading the Mortal Instruments series and so far it's pretty great! I am positive 2013 will be my best year ever! I'll be 39 and my cats and I are doing pretty good for ourselves. I'm going to make all my dreams come true no matter how hard I have to work to make it happen. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment