Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

Wow, now that was an awesome sequel!!  More later, must get some sleep.
UPDATE:
This finale was well worth the wait, and I am really glad I went and saw it late last night, instead of during the day, there weren't a TON of people and the people that were there were SILENT the entire film.  I think we were all afraid we were going to miss something!  Harry the final chapter was action packed and no moment was really left to pad film time, everything that was shown was crucial to explain all the vital elements of the story.  My ONLY complaint was that I didn't see the moment where Harry made Voldemort SEE that Snape HAD been loyal to Dumbledore, well maybe not Dumbledore but to Lily, I wish that moment had been clear.  I laughed, I cried, and there were some really creepy parts that I couldn't watch also.

I think I might go see it again tonight.

ALR received his BPH 1045 (A) this morning so basically now we wait, and if the call comes in I will fly to Sacramento and say my peace and close this chapter for good and final.

No comments:

Post a Comment