Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friday night

It's a Rogue weekend.  Tomorrow night we are all headed to C.J. Moloney's in Broken Arrow come join us!  After work we will head to dinner, and then go listen to the band at C.J.'s and play some pool and dance maybe.  Saturday is Harry Potter and church and Sunday, is strictly Rogue and no one else. Work is going really great, and we are staying busy and I am not on call again till Monday night, but I'm looking forward to it.  I am working on this new Penal Code 3041.5 to get ALR released and I've emailed, mailed, and faxed the Governor of California, and the California Department of Corrections, and everyone else I can think of to either grant him an Advanced Parole Board hearing or release him; hopefully to Oklahoma, it's actually been a lot of fun doing all this research and finding this new opportunity for him and his family

No comments:

Post a Comment