Tuesday, May 21, 2013

FF6 & IRON MAN

I've just bought my tickets to the early release Thursday night of Fast and the Furious part 6 @ 10 p.m. at the BA Cinemark and then a Friday matinee at 10:25 a.m. for Iron Man 3!  Tracy's mom sent me a $100 Amazon gift card for my birthday and I bought four books (three I have left in my Significance series and Someday, Someday, Maybe written by Lauren Graham a/k/a Lorelai Gilmore/or Sarah Braverman from Parenthood that you may have heard about on Ellen. and 5 dvd's (Bed of Roses/Pride and Prejudice the BBC version to compliment my Keira Knightley version/BBC The Royal Wedding: William & Catherine/Lifetime's William & Kate miniseries/William & Catherine: A Royal Romance mini-series) so far and I still have money left but I'll save that for my upcoming releases of the series of books I've gotten into that I am waiting for the next to be published.  This is shaping up to be a fantastic vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment