Thursday, March 8, 2012

Black Panther

Mr. Darcy is not the best cat cuddle partner, as he has taken to sleeping on or very near my head or wrapped around it like a turban, or just curled up on my face; it's not as if I need to breathe or anything, gee whiz!  So last night I am cold smoothe out right?  Then I wake up screaming because it feels like two steel point darts are piercing my skull, nope...it was just Mr. Darcy having a bad dream and digging his nails so deep in my scalp that I literally had to slowly pull his claws out one by one, yeah that was a RUDE awakening, but I could tell he felt bad because he looked like "oh dear she is NOT happy" but it wasn't his fault, I just don't know how to get him to sleep elsewhere so that I am not in danger of a panther attack whilst I sleep. 

COTM tonight to volunteer for our annual SEEDS conference from 7-12 a.m. so tomorrow will be interesting on only 3 or four hours of sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment