Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baked potato, hold the salt

Day in day out doing what's expected, trying to do what I think I'm supposed to do. Ever been surrounded by people and felt completely alone, or find yourself thinking; if only so and so were here..this would be the perfect moment? I stood in a kitchen on the fourth and thought, so and so would have loved that joke I just thought of but didn't say out loud because not everyone appreciates my attempt at humor and they get all butt hurt. Do you think the powers that be keep revealing someone to you over and over? Do you think they're trying to tell you something; or am I being overly alert to that person and all things related to them? Ugh, this s u c k s. Gotta let it go, gotta give up hope the phone is going to make noise, gotta let the love fade, the friendship, the BEST friendship ever dim in my mind. Must focus on anything bad or negative so as not to be tempted to pick up the phone and dial the digits that damage.

1 comment: