Monday, June 6, 2011

Come Undone

It's Monday folks, are you ready for it?  lol okay I have volleyball tomorrow night, dinner party at my house Wednesday night, and hopefully meeting up with my friends Friday night since I couldn't get free yesterday, and Saturday was so hectic I had to take a Mulligan, so this weekend will be make-up for this one.  So I am really looking forward to this week and all the mail that is headed my way, cannot wait to get the pictures~

I watched Drive Angry yesterday, that was a great movie as was The Mechanic so I will have to blog about that later, for now I have to get into hair and make-up, hmph, I cannot believe I have to do this every morning now, why do women think they need all this crap to be beautiful, there is nothing hotter than that fresh out of a hot shower look, trust.

Later,
RSSD

No comments:

Post a Comment